Dept. of Cultural Exchange
The Cultural Exchange Department of the Ministry of Culture is composed of five divisions. Its functions include the following:
- Planning and promoting cultural exchanges and partnerships across the Taiwan Strait and with the international community.
- Researching and revising the nation's legislation in relation to international and cross-strait cultural exchanges.
- Rewarding and supervising international and cross-strait exchanges.
- Researching, collecting, planning, and publishing information on the scope of work and standards of international and cross-strait cultural exchanges.
- All other developments related to cultural exchanges.