Funds for Collaborative Cultural Projects
Formerly named "The Rainbow Initiative"
To apply, please prepare...
- A project application form (Attachment A)
- A project proposal (Attachment B)
- A budget on which all expected expenditures shall be listed, as shall the items for which funding is sought, the amount, and from which organization. (Attachment C)
- An affidavit that is signed and stamped with the company seal (Attachment D)
- A list of documents with serial numbers, and the documents themselves in numerical order:
- The name of the applying organization, and its registration certificate.
- The cooperation agreement signed by the Applicant organization and co-organizer(s) and detailing the essential obligations of each participant as well as the nature of cooperation.
- An income statement for the previous year verified by a certified public accountant.
- Letter of intention of cooperation.
- Proof of the professional skills of the individuals tasked with completing the project.
- Other supporting documentation, such as previous experiences and accomplishments relevant to the proposed project.
Please send your application materials to:
The Ministry of Culture
Department of Cultural Exchange
No. 439 Zhongping Road 13 Floor (South Building),
Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Dance Forum Taipei collaborated with international choreographers under the auspices of the 2014 funds program.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com and please remember to submit all your information before Sept. 30, 2016.
Download Attachments A through D in one file below. Please note that the English version is for reference only; the actual proposal and forms must be submitted in Chinese: