Funds for Collaborative Cultural Projects
Formerly named "The Rainbow Initiative"
To apply, please prepare...
- A project application form (Attachment A)
- A project proposal (Attachment B)
- A budget on which all expected expenditures shall be listed, as shall the items for which funding is sought, the amount, and from which organization. (Attachment C)
- An affidavit that is signed and stamped with the company seal (Attachment D)
- A list of documents with serial numbers, and the documents themselves in numerical order:
- The name of the applying organization, and its registration certificate.
- The cooperation agreement signed by the Applicant organization and co-organizer(s) and detailing the essential obligations of each participant as well as the nature of cooperation.
- An income statement for the previous year verified by a certified public accountant.
- Letter of intention of cooperation.
- Proof of the professional skills of the individuals tasked with completing the project.
- Other supporting documentation, such as previous experiences and accomplishments relevant to the proposed project.
Please send your application materials to:
The Ministry of Culture
Department of Cultural Exchange
No. 439 Zhongping Road 13 Floor (South Building),
Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and please remember to submit all your information before Sept. 30, 2016.
Download Attachments A through D in one file below. Please note that the English version is for reference only; the actual proposal and forms must be submitted in Chinese: