The website of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of China (Taiwan) has been designed in accordance with A accessibility standards:
- Every page on this website can be navigated via keyboard.
- All images on this website are tagged with descriptive text.
- Access keys (:::) are enabled on this website:
- Alt+U: Top block, containing links to the major sections and services of this site.
- Alt+C: Main content, providing the principal information of the page.
Security & Privacy
- This website will not collect any personal information when a user simply browses on or downloads files from it.
- This website will log a user's IP address, access time, and frequency of access to information. This information will only be used to improve our services.
- This website will not reveal user information, except under the following circumstances:
- Such information is required for criminal investigation.
- Such information is required to carry out relevant investigations or duties.
- Such information will improve this website's quality.
This link will redirect you to the Ministry of Culture's Chinese website, from which you can send a direct email to the Minister of Culture. A response will be offered within 30 days.
This link will redirect you to the Ministry of Culture's official Twitter account, where we tweet, favorite, and retweet the latest information regarding Taiwan's cultural sphere.