Publishing | Taipei International Book Exhibition
- Chinese Title: 「台北國際書展」
- Site: http://www.tibe.org.tw/
As the sole heir of traditional Chinese writing and literature, Taiwan aims to promote the language and its characters on a domestic and an international scale, to market Taiwan’s publications to the Chinese-speaking world, and to introduce Taiwan’s mature and liberal publishing environment to the global community.
Through the establishment of the Taipei International Book Exhibition (TIBE) in 1987, we help Taiwanese writers and publishers enter the global market, establish copyright and brokerage systems, and promote the love of reading among all fairgoers.
As Asia’s top literary and publishing exchange platform, the TIBE attracted 648 vendors from 68 nations in 2014, including representatives from the European Union for the very first time.
- January 2015 > 2015 TIBE Book Prize winners announced
- December 2014 > NZ to bring Maori culture to 2015 Taipei book fair
- February 2014 > Culture key to connecting with the world: Minister
- February 2014 > 2014 TIBE, a celebration of 'la dolce vita'
- January 2014 > European Union joins the Taipei Book Fair
- January 2014 > Taipei Book Fair winners announced
- January 2013 > Ma lauds Taiwan for becoming a publishing hub
- January 2013 > Simplified Chinese pavilion introduced to TIBE
- December 2012 > 2013 TIBE to highlight Belgian literature