Chinese Title: 「香港台灣月」
Related Link: http://www.taiwanculture-hk.org/
The Taiwan Cultural Festival in Hong Kong, which takes place every October through December, is organized by the Kwang Hwa Information and Culture Center, the Ministry’s overseas office in Hong Kong.
First held in 2006, the Taiwan Cultural Festival in Hong Kong features two months of:
Taiwanese performing arts, including traditional folk puppetry and opera, street parades and theatrical performances, as well as pop and rock music concerts.
Taiwanese films, including recent blockbuster movies and classic films from the Taiwanese New Wave Cinema period of the 1980s.
Taiwanese exhibitions, including digital art installations and mixed-media art shows.
- October 2015 > 10th Taiwan Cultural Month unfolds in HK
- October 2014 > The legend of 'Meng Xiaodong' to unfold in HK
- September 2014 > Largest Taiwan Cultural Festival to kick off
- November 2013 > Paper Windmill thrills Hong Kong under open air
- November 2013 > Minister opens the 2013 Taiwan Culture Festival in Hong Kong
- November 2013 > Hong Kong to celebrate three weekends of Taiwan culture
- September 2013 > November deemed 'Taiwan Month' in Hong Kong