Kwang Hwa Information and Culture Centre
- Site: www.taiwanculture-hk.org
- Suite 4907, 49/F Central Plaza,18 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
The Kwang Hwa Information and Culture Centre is Taiwan’s cultural hub in Hong Kong. It showcases Taiwanese culture and shares life values and the cultural phenomena of Taiwan that are trend-setting, unique, and creative.
Kwang Hwa also serves as the matchmaking center and service platform for the cultural communities of Taiwan and Hong Kong. It promotes interaction among artists, cultural industries, and market representatives while acknowledging the cultural differences between the two sides. Moreover, Kwang Hwa helps to establish mutually beneficial strategies to forge stronger cultural links between Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Kwang Hwa hosts the Taiwan Culture Festival and Talks a la Taiwan every year, and organizes a broad range of cultural salons and activities. It proactively initiates cultural exchanges between Taiwan and Hong Kong through cooperation with local communities and artists.
- Contact: Kate (溫玉珍)
- Phone: (852) 2523-5555
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (852) 2522-2801
January 2017 | Taiwan New Wave Cinema
- Taiwan New Wave Cinema a strong theme at HK indie festival
- HKindieFF takes special interest in Taiwan-made documentaries
December 2016 | Made in Taiwan: Art of Commercials
January 2016 | The Inspired Island II
June 2015 | Taiwan Week in Macau
March 2015 | Talks a la Taiwan
October 2014 | Taiwan Cultural Festival
- Largest Taiwan Cultural Festival to kick off in HK
- The legend of ‘Meng Xiaodong’ to unfold in Hong Kong
July 2014 | Voices of Taiwan
October 2013 | Taiwan Cultural Festival
- Minister opens the 2013 Taiwan Festival in Hong Kong
- Paper Windmill thrills Hong Kong under open air