Having fully developed a system of research, teaching, and promotion of the traditional Chinese language, Taiwan is the best place for foreigners to learn the language and culture. The Overseas Compatriot Affairs Commission (OCAC) has been utilizing and integrating digital learning resources into classes at overseas Chinese schools. It not only greatly enhances students' interests to learn Chinese, but has also received positive feedback from overseas Chinese teachers.
- Free online e-books, teaching plans, teaching resources, and downloads.
- An online forum for both teachers and students of Chinese.
- Training programs for overseas Chinese teachers to inspire their teaching creativity.
- Electronic copies of "Biweekly" to provide the latest information about learning Chinese language and culture.
- Podcasts of Chinese-learning courses (e.g. iPhone or iPad App).