Dept. of Cultural Resources
The Department of Cultural Resources of the Ministry of Culture is comprised of four divisions. Its functions include the following:
- Planning, evaluating and promoting the nation’s cultural policies and legislation in relation to national heritage assets, cultural venues and centers, museums and community empowerment projects.
- Fostering talented individuals to help manage the nation’s cultural resources; collecting and publishing information on the scope of work involved with national heritage assets, cultural venues and centers, museums and community empowerment projects.
- Researching, planning and coordinating the nation’s policies on national cultural heritage and regional cultural resources.
- Planning, evaluating and promoting policies in relation to the use of cultural resources, performance venues and exhibition centers.
- Planning the creation, renovation and operation of new cultural venues and centers; evaluating, guiding, appraising and rewarding the development of cultural venues and centers.
- Establishing, guiding, assessing and supervising the nation’s cultural policies on museums; promoting exchanges with and among museums.
- Evaluating, coordinating, guiding, appraising and rewarding the nation’s community development projects.
- All other developments involving the nation’s cultural resources.